Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yuys Afallon


Yesterday my grandpa sent me a note from the fairies. It was from a fairy named CaitronaShe said that the fairies were working on a fairy book of history like I asked them to. Anyway, Caitrona said the story will take place on an island with beautiful blue and green water surrounding it. The island is called Yuys AfallonIn Yuys Afallon 1000 years ago it had not been discovered by humans so only fairies lived there. Around the areas of the island, elves, ogres, and leprechauns lived there. But that is not the best part. In our language Yuys Afallon is called Avalon Island! I would share the fairy book of history with you guys but the fairies said if everyone knows about them and believes in them it could be bad for them. Just like in my book Prove the Fairy Real.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment