Monday, May 27, 2013

Mothy


This is my pet moth. I don't know if the moth is a boy or a girl, but I named him or her Mothy. Mothy can be seen in the lower right hand corner of this picture (where the circle is). Mothy likes to drink the nectar from the white flowers. I know this from observing moths during the summer. I already have a little game I like to play with Mothy. Whenever I point at Mothy he flies around really quickly and makes me smile. Mothy can be touched, but I have never tried to touch him since he has been in the cage. I found Mothy in the grass at the park. I carefully snuck up behind him and cupped my hands around him. Luckily it was the park across the street from my house so it was very easy to get him home. I quickly walked home with Mothy in my hands. It tickled when he flew around inside of my hands. Mothy sleeps a lot during the day but sometimes he finds time to play. I really feel like Mothy is getting used to me and Miles. We really love him and I think he loves us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment