Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fairy House





If you are interested in fairies, then I have some information to share. This is a picture of my fairy house. It has a bed and a table with a cup of flower pedal water. Some flower pedals are edible. Fairies have their own plant that they like to take care of. They like to live in gardens. They also like to live in potted plants. I don't have room for a garden, so I have a lot of potted plants. Fairies like to throw parties and are always polite. Fairies sort of migrate during the summer. Since it is so hot during the summer where I live fairies like to work in shady places. My fairy friends have gone off to the forest this summer. Sometimes fairy friends will stop off at their houses to visit, so be ready when they do! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment