Monday, April 22, 2013

My White Cat


A cinderella story



My White Cat
By
Avalon Blumenthal


Once in the forest I stood before a white cat.
She was an evil and magical cat! She forced me to be her servant.

This cat was to be served all the time. I was dressed in a golden servant’s dress. She now must get married.

I was always to smile at her. I served her when she was just a kitten. Now she is a powerful cat. She is white.

She will have the cat prince come over for dinner. I serve them fish all through the night. Soon the prince leaves. 

He leaves with my white cat princess. They leave for a year. But while they are gone I do not get a break. I am ordered to clean the house spotless. 

When they return they return with five filthy kittens. I clean them all. Then I get them all a golden crown. I serve all the kittens.

When the two cats die I must take care of the kittens. Soon they are cats ready to get married. I say: “This is not fair.” Then I run away to my village.

I call the zoo and soon the five cats are put in the zoo. Now I am free. I get married to nature. And I work for the nature that I want to work for.
I work and work. But I am always happy. And I only work for regular cats and kittens.


THE END!

2 comments:

  1. Avalon, your writing is beautiful. I especially like the color images you give: a white cat, a golden servants dress, filthy kittens. I can easily imagine the story you are telling from the vivid descriptions you provide. You have a wonderful gift for storytelling!

    ReplyDelete