Sunday, April 28, 2013

Buzz Buzz Buzz



a song

by Avalon Blumenthal                                                 Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buuuuzz
I do like nature, yes I do
Colors gleam and shine
The colors stand out from red to purple
From black to white
Nature nature’s colors

A bee buzzes: Buzz, buzz, buzz
The bee is yellow and black
Just like white and black
Colors are beautiful like blue and pink
The colors wink

Now the butterflies come
The monarch is orange
The ladybugs are red
And black - they have spots
Now I dance upon the willow tree
The bees are buzzing at me

I dip my hand in the pond
The water cools down
Now the pond all settles
And I go to sleep

2 comments:

  1. Dear Avalon,
    I have a tune for your song. Also, I think that you, me and Amelia should sing your song at the Shine performance.
    From Jack

    ReplyDelete